Sunday 23 September 2012

Feedback on the Doctor Who Analysis

The feedback from my peers was:
  • Needs more development on Todorov theory. Terminology is used correctly and covered all the theories well.
  • Could be more interactive and less text but well developed
  • Funny and relevant pictures which kept us interested. Analysis could be more developed. Needs structured paragraphs instead of bullet points.
  • Well explained and kept us entertained because of the pictures, could expand on camera shots and music
  • Great level of detail, explanation and use of terminology
  • Well explained theories and entertaining but could develop points on character representation
I think that the majority of these are fair. I think that I needed to expand and develop some of the points made especially on Propp's character types theory. I used bullet points because I find them easier and quicker to understand and revise from.  Also I have used colour well to separate the headings from the text. I tried to make it entertaining so it is more enjoyable to read and, judging from the feedback, I have achieved this.

No comments:

Post a Comment